Yo mama's so fat...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Are Men w/Big Asses a Turn-On?



MS. CAKEMAN RAVEN

For me personally, a big MUSCULAR booty can be something of a turn on. I'm thinking of some of those baseball stars. But a big ol' sloppy booty is just bad though. But even sometimes those muscular jawns can be too much. Case in point, track star Tyson Gay. He gotta DONK!!! No bueno. An ass like that is not something I associate with a man. It's not even about being feminine as much as it is just not the Pow Bang Boom Adonis physique.

MS. INDIFFERENT


Honestly, I’ve never paid all that much attention. I don't really care either way, but I would imagine that a man with a particularly large butt would seem a bit fem. But he'd probably have to have a huge butt and a tiny waist for it to even register on my radar of things to be picky about. I'd imagine for men, women with big butts are a turn-on because (beyond just the visual) that extra cushion on a woman makes a difference during sex... With men it really wouldn’t mater if they have a big butt or not unless there’s some position I never heard of.

MS. MODEL CITIZEN

It's a turn off. Your butt shouldn't be bigger than mine, even if I don't have something that looks like Tahiry. It's a bit flamboyant for my taste, and it makes me laugh. So I'd be the one sitting there laughing on our date and he would have no idea why. BUT I do want it to be muscular and round like Tyson Beckford! That boy can get it.

MS. BETSY ICE

A big booty brother, no. One with a nice, round, firm backside akin to a runner or football player, yes. It is a turn on; there's something sexy about watching a man with a nice derriere walk. Plus, it's a great stopper. It's hard to classify a man's backside as feminine since there's not much he can do about it (outside of surgery), save not wear super tight trousers or jeans. If he's effeminate, it's more than just the size of his booty.

MS. HIPS DON’T LIE

A man with a nice tush is cool. What I mean by nice is round and firm like he's fit and in shape. But if it’s superbly round as if he's seen some backshot action that's sketchy. And he can not...and I repeat CAN NOT have hips also. It’s a case by case situation but I’m a grabber so I like to have some cheek meat for the heat of the moment.

MS. NO OPTION

All I can think of is the episode of Girlfriends when Joan was dating a guy with hips. All her girls were clowning her, saying he needed a girdle. A man with a big booty is absolutely a turn off. It's not attractive. I don't want to date a guy whose butt is bigger than mine. It's an aesthetic thing. I don't want to call it feminine, but just say no to men with big butts.

MS. DANGEROUS CURVES

I'm not particularly into BIG booties on boys but round and defined is nice. A flat or sloppy ass is no good for men or women. Many tones make feature an indent/muscle marking the place where the leg and ass/ meet—that's sexy. A nice firm handful to hold onto is nice, it's the men with side curvage that look feminine. Hips in a suit and tie don't work.

MS. BALL BUSTER

A big butt on a man is one of the most emasculating characteristics on a man. My man has to have the least fat as possible in that area. Or at least feel uncomfortable about. I shudder at the thought of any man embracing a big butt.

MS. CULTURAL DIVIDE

Nope I don't find it attractive at all. Yes, it’s because it's a bit too feminine for me but I do have friends who like it but they’re mostly White women and they think a juicy butt is attractive so it could potentially be a cultural thing.

MS. JIGGLES

Absolutely not! Big butts often come accompanied by big hips and that is a definite turn off. It just feels too feminine and makes the man look like he has a switch when he walks. Do not want to see a man's butt jiggling. I should be the only one jiggling!

Speak your piece…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zodiac Sex